INZPiRO Group is a team of professionals – psychotherapists and psychiatrists – gathered around the Warsaw Institute for Mental Health and Personality Development – INZPiRO.
INZPiRO is a private institution rendering professional psychiatric, psychotherapeutic and psychological support. We help those who have found themselves in a difficult life situation: personal, family, social. We help also those who search for ways of personal development, who thirst for knowledge of their capabilities and want to cross their limitations. We also provide training for companies.
INZPiRO was established in 2004 and since then has become one of the leading institutions of this kind in Warsaw. We are characterized by professionalism and effective action. We hire perfectly educated doctors, who work under the supervision of Dr. Dariusz Maciej Myszka, MD – a specialist psychiatrist, assistant professor in the Psychiatric Department and Clinic of the Medical University of Warsaw, specializing in the treatment of anxiety, depression and sleep disorders for many years.
Also, our psychotherapists are graduates of recognized schools of psychotherapy. Their work is subject to regular supervision conducted by certified supervisors of recognized Psychological and Psychotherapeutic Associations. The team leader for psychotherapists is Joanna Szafranowska – a psychologist, a certified psychoanalytic psychotherapist, a member of the Polish Society for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy.
The idea of INZPiRO is to suit a programme of therapy and development to individual needs of a person entering our institute. Interdisciplinary INZPiRO team cares for the right balance between pharmacological treatment and psycho- and socio-therapeutic methods.
We do not perceive reasons, which bring a patient to INZPiRO, as a limitation, but as a starting point to possibilities of further development. We offer a multi-dimensional assistance. INZPiRO team along with a patient will determine whether a problem needs to be solved:
- through consultation,
- through therapy,
- through training.
Range of services in INZPiRO:
- Centre for Prophylaxis and Treatment of Insomnia,
- psychiatric consultations for adults, children and adolescents,
- consultations with a nutritionist,
- consultations with a child psychologist,
- individual psychotherapy for adults, children and adolescents,
- group psychotherapy,
- family psychotherapy,
- psychotherapy for couples,
- psychological diagnosis of children and adolescents,
- workshops / trainings / psychological training.
In INZPiRO, we treat disorders such as:
- insomnia (in the Centre for Prophylaxis and Treatment of Insomnia),
- anxiety disorders,
- social phobia,
- eating disorders (bulimia, anorexia),
- personality disorders,
- mental disorders of old age,
We invite to a consultation people who:
- complain of difficulty sleeping,
- feel professionally burned out,
- cannot cope with conflicts at home or at work,
- cannot cope with their own anger, aggression and anxiety,
- experience unbearable helplessness, shame, embarrassment,
- experience a piercing sense of loss (for example, after losing a job),
- cannot cope with bereavement,
- have a sense of satisfying their needs irrationally (for example, they spend money unreasonably, they eat too much).
INZPiRO – Institute for Mental Health and Personality Development runs Centre for Prophylaxis and Treatment of Insomnia. The clinic employs physicians specializing in treatment of insomnia and other sleep disorders. Also, our certified cognitive-behavioral psychotherapists are properly trained and prepared to render effective assistance to patients who suffer from insomnia. See: Specialists.
← back to main page